- Pricing Request
- Download Free Evaluation
- Customer Support
- Design and Engineering
- INFOplant™ System
- Engineering Management
- List of Projects
- Project Gallery
Engineering Management Team
"An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep"
Dr. G.V. Ranjan, Director - Engineering Analyses & Software Development
- B. Tech, Aeronautical Engineering, IIT Madras, 1972
- MS & PhD, Applied Mechanics, Stanford University, California, 1974 & 1976
- Over 39 years’ experience
- 20 years of Engineering & Failure Analysis services to industrial plants
- 19 years of engineering software and related services
- In-charge of Engineering Analyses and Software Development activities; also oversees operations including new business development and international markets.
- Honors / Publications
- EPRI Nuclear Fuel Cladding Failure Committee (ex-member)
- US-NRC Nuclear Containment Shell Buckling Committee (ex-member)
- PVRC Shell and Reinforced Opening Committees (ex-member)
- Over 25 Technical Papers in international journals
- Technical paper based on PhD thesis adjudged the best in American bi-centennial Year 1976 by American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
- Co-authored Welding Research Council (WRC) Bulletin 297, internationally used for the design of pressure vessel nozzles
- Conducted over 60 “Piping Design and Analysis” seminars and workshops worldwide since 1988, using pipe analysis software CAEPIPE / PIPESTRESS
R.P. Sudarsan, Vice President - Civil & Steel Structures
- Chartered Civil Engineer (Institution of Engineers, India) - 2004
- Fellow in Civil Engineering - 1994
- MIE in Civil Engineering - 1986
- AMIE in Civil Engineering - 1971
- Over 49 years of experience
- 2+ years with SST
- 8 years with Valdel Engineers and Constructors
- 2 years with Fitchner Consulting Engineers
- 37 years with Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. Last position as Additional Chief Engineer in-charge of Design and Analysis of concrete and steel structures for 220 MWe and 540 MWe nuclear power stations
- Rich experience in design & engineering of concrete and steel structures for power and process plants
- Member of Safety Review Committees for NPCIL and Atomic Energy Regulatory Board
- Authored a number of technical papers on design of civil and structures
Mr. P. B. Karthick, Chief Engineer, Engineering Automation
- 18+ years' experience in design, development, testing and documentation of Engineering software for various industries.
- Involved in the development of CAEPIPE and checkSTRESS software for pipe stress analysis.
- Oversee Database design, Implementation, Administration and Automation of 3D Plant Design projects using PDMS, PDS, CADMATIC and AutoPLANT.
- Technical Instructor for 3D Plant Design seminars using PDMS, PDS, CADMATIC.
- Developed meshing algorithm to convert triangular element to quadrilateral and tetrahedral to hexahedral using morphing technology.
- Presented Technical paper on Non-destructive testing using Photo Elastic Bench.
- Proficient in multiple programming languages such as .Net, VB, C++, LISP and Python.
- Master's in Structural Engineering and Bachelor's in Civil Engineering.