- Pricing Request
- Download Free Evaluation
- Customer Support
- Design and Engineering
- INFOplant™ System
- Engineering Management
- List of Projects
- Project Gallery
Transform your designs into code-compliant piping systems with CAEPIPE Piping Stress Analysis Software.
Get started in minutes with an evaluation version of CAEPIPE pipe stress analysis software - for FREE!
About that FREE version of CAEPIPE...
The Evaluation version of CAEPIPE pipe stress analysis software lets you work with any pipe size and allows you to model up to 20 nodes with no time limit. If your piping systems are small, the Evaluation version is all you need; Use it FREE with our compliments. If your piping systems exceed 20 nodes, use the complimentary Evaluation version to learn the software, and then use CAEPIPE's fully-scaled version to rapidly design and analyze piping systems of practically any size or complexity with the least effort.
By the way, CAEPIPE works on your system:
Windows: 32 or 64-bit Processor, XP / Vista / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10
Mac OS: Use Parallels or similar Windows virtual environment
Linux / Unix: Use Wine or any other Windows emulator
Why do piping pros like you prefer CAEPIPE?
- Designed by piping engineers who understand your job
- World-class solution for pipe stress engineers in energy, process and aerospace sectors
- Dedicated piping stress analysis solution, not a copied together and repackaged CAD program
- Practical and intuitive, flexible and nimble, mature and robust
- Unmatched speed with tight coding and zero bloatware
- Long-term clients including ABB, US Navy, ConEd, Exxon, Northrop Grumman Corp., and Swedish Inspecta
- Most responsive support in the industry
- Anyone - including you - can try CAEPIPE for FREE!
SST pioneered pipe stress analysis software for the PC with the introduction of CAEPIPE and continues to lead the industry with the best in class capabilities, most cost-effective, productive, and easiest-to-learn software available.
What can you do with CAEPIPE?
- Multiply Your Productivity — Design piping systems for optimum configuration in the shortest time.
- Expand Your Capabilities — Model and analyze in 3D for effects of weight, 10 sets of pressures and temperatures, earthquake, wind, time varying and harmonic loads, and more.
- Explore the Possibilities — Perform easy "what if" scenarios to evaluate alternate designs.
- Ensure Your Compliance — Account automatically for piping codes (ANSI, ASME, B31, International) and guidelines (NEMA, API).
- Streamline Your Workflow — Import piping geometry and design data from platforms such as AutoCAD Plant 3D, PDMS, PDS/SmartPlant, Autoplant and more.
- Share Your Work — Export data to major plant design systems such as PDMS and CADMATIC and to PCF format (to help in generation of piping isometrics, GA drawings, Bill of Materials (BOM), etc.)
- Present Your Ideas — Display designs with industry-standard OpenGL ® graphics.
- Make Your Case — Create clear, formatted reports with a few clicks.
- Convince Your Customers — Let them evaluate your designs using the FREE Evaluation version of CAEPIPE, which doubles as a pipe stress model and results viewer. No other pipe stress software gives you this powerful capability!
CAEPIPE performs linear and non-linear, static and dynamic pipe stress analysis of piping systems of any complexity, in any industry. TECHNICAL FEATURES